creation

Two posts in two days...I'm on a roll. Actually I don't like leaving a sad post as my last post. It's rather depressing! So we're all dealing with Sunny's passing pretty well. After my meltdown upon hearing the news, I decided it was time to go do some creating, an exercise that always leaves me feeling inspired and much happier! So Chelsey and I headed out to take photos of the beautiful autumn flowers of New Zealand. To our surprise most of them were pink or red! In Canada Autumn flowers seem to mostly be oranges and yellows. Here is a sampling of the beautiful foliage here. (Danae taught me how to make my pictures into a collage using paint program :-) It looks so good... heehee
A few thoughts on creating.

The first thing we read in the Bible is 'God created the heavens and the earth.' (Genesis 1:1) We also read that 'we are created in the image of God'. (Genesis 1:27) Thus we are created to create and that is probably why we feel such a wonderful sense of satisfaction when we have created something. And it is alright to feel 'proud' of our creation. Just like God. "God saw that it was good." He was happy with what He created too! Just read Genesis chapter 1 and you'll be inspired to go create something that you can feel good about!

Just a thought for the day!

God is good!

Comments

Wenchy said…
That is a beautiful creation!
Shuana said…
So sorry to hear about your wee doggie. The flowers are beautiful! A nice wallpaper for my puter.
Unknown said…
I like where you are going with this.
Anonymous said…
Hi C--the flowers are inspirational. We all should go out and "create" good feelings with our neighbors (smile).