????

There are three posts under today's date (4 including this one)....which I notice is actually yesterday's date.... So I have written about what happens on Sunday, on Saturday..... heehee...okay forget that...this one just posted under Sunday...I'm so confused!!! What time and day is it really??!!

Start at the bottom with the first post "Another day in Paradise - Part 1" about our trip to Waiheke Island, then go up to "Part 2" and finally today's post, "Sunday".

Now I'm all caught up and since we don't have plans for anything more than hanging out at home on Monday for Auckland's Anniversary stat holiday, and registering the girls for school on Tuesday, you'll have lots of time to catch up on your Nichol reading!

Comments

Anonymous said…
It is so good to feel a little connected to what you are doing! We sure feel the difference of not being able to just drop in as part of the 'posse' or 'fan club'! Thank you so much for your faithful blogging!
Anonymous said…
Wonderful pictures. It really helps to know what you are doing and where. We got Kevin's call but Dad has been really sick and can't talk so we will wait a bit before we phone.