change

I have decided that change is tiring. I can't believe how tired I have been lately. I have even been having naps in the evening after supper and am still able to sleep at night. There is so much going on right now....besides work, there's school wrap up, sports finals, counting down till Kevin's last day at PCC, preparing for our summer vacation and most of all, wondering about our future. It's making me tired and I am very glad that we will be getting a vacation soon. The timing couldn't be better! I am starting to feel like I'm not on top of things at work due to feeling distracted by all of this and tired. And at home, I feel like I should be doing something (packing, cleaning, whatever) but don't know what to do because of the unknown. Then I get tired and just have a nap....

I also think that once we know for sure where Kevin's next ministry will be, I will be rejuvenated and energized for that new thing! Then everyone better watch out! :-)

Until then....my pillow awaits..... yawn.... :-0

Comments

amelia said…
I have to agree! Change, particularly when so much of it is unknown is very tiring! Hope you got a good nap today!
Anonymous said…
Change can be so stressful.... I HATE it!!! Just keep pressing on - like the Selah song says....
Shuana said…
Waiting,....not knowing how to prepare....wanting to be prepared,...yes, these things can wear you out! Sleep well.
Unknown said…
just think of the story of gods amazing grace we will be able to tell our grand kids!