Nothing like having a week away resting and relaxing to make coming back to reality tough! I finally got my suitcase totally unpacked today, and I have posted some pics to show some of the highlights. The biggest highlight was the canopy tour, though, and I don't have any pics of that yet. They told us when we bought the DVD that we should be able to freeze frame and save pics, so I will have to try that. I also posted some pics of related events in the blogs I wrote while I was away.
Tomorrow is the kids' last day of school before 2 weeks of Spring Break! They are ready for a break too. Kevin is taking Paige, Danae and 3 other teens to Calgary for the AUC youth conference next week. They are all looking forward to it. Kenz and I will be left at home to celebrate my birthday with just the two of us!
Blog on....oh mighty bloggers!
Tomorrow is the kids' last day of school before 2 weeks of Spring Break! They are ready for a break too. Kevin is taking Paige, Danae and 3 other teens to Calgary for the AUC youth conference next week. They are all looking forward to it. Kenz and I will be left at home to celebrate my birthday with just the two of us!
Blog on....oh mighty bloggers!
Comments