a pic

Just thought I'd post a pic that I took a couple weeks ago. I like this pic. My office is just to the right, out of the pic. In summer our church services are held on the other side of the gazebo in the park. What a beautiful sanctuary!

I am thinking I'd like to investigate making postcards of Peachland with the pics I have taken, as there is not a very good selection of Peachland postcards. Anyone know how one could go about doing that?

I also like the little white house that is perched up on the hill. It has seen a lot of changes in this little town.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I think that's a great idea! but, no I have no idea how to do it! I do love that picture though.
amelia said…
Gorgeous! Beautiful! Making postcards should be fairly easy, just depends how much you want to pay, but you can find a printshop (do a search online, or ask for a local referral). A nice glossy postcard shouldn't be too expensive to make up. (Hubby is a designer and I used to be a marketing project manager). Oh! These could even be a nice gift for visitors to your church, give them a pack of 5 or so different postcards..hmmm...
Cheryl said…
that's a great idea, amelia!
Shuana said…
Yup! Super! A great eye for beauty. Is that almost green grass I see...green with envy!