weekend project

BEFORE:
Our downstairs bathroom is where we keep our cats' litter and their bed. They are put in here each night. This room has been our 'hotspot' (for those other flyladies out there) and Kevin and I have been trying to figure out how to deal with the cat litter that is tracked EVERYWHERE! It just always seems dirty!




I decided this bathroom would be my project for the weekend! I painted it a beautiful brown (coriander), put up a new cupboard (which I assembled myself! :-) I hid the litter box IN the bathtub and put up a pretty shower curtain. Now you can't even see the litter box and hopefully all the litter will be confined to the tub and easily swept up. The cats sleep on a pillow on a little rug on the floor....and all is good! Now I want to paint our ensuite the same color...maybe next weekend!

AFTER:

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cheryl, you are amazing. It would take me a year to contemplate the options for the bathroom, another year to decide, a third year to change those choices and finally untold years to make it a reality! You have so much confidence to do that kind of stuff AND it looks awesome! WOW!
Unknown said…
wow...that looks awesome! great colour, and i agree with niki, i certainly could have never accomplished that in a weekend!
Shuana said…
Very Nice job!
Nan said…
Glad to see that Sabor is supervising and approving your work! Looks good.
Cheryl said…
Thanks everyone!

Niki, just say the word and I am there with color chips and a paint brush!!
Jenny said…
I *heart* Flylady. Rock on! This is gorgeous!