nothing much...

Time for a new look....I wish they had more templates to choose from or I wish I knew how to change the html to create my own. Something to figure out, I guess.

A fun website to check out for an occassional laugh. toothpastefordinner

And a story from our home that will also give you a laugh since you are not the one who has to pay.... Sunday, Kevin was driving Paige and Danae in the truck to meet Kenz and I at our friend's for supper. He was coming around Highway 97 towards the IGA, chatting with the girls and doing what they often do when he drives them places, memorizing scripture. Well they were working on the Beatitudes. "Blessed are the poor", followed by flashing blue and red lights in the rearview mirror. Yup, a speeding ticket. So we get to now find out a little more about how blessed the poor are.... sigh.

Comments

Unknown said…
I have no recollection of this happening

I have no recollection of this happening

I have no recollection of this happening.....
Shuana said…
life's little ironies