We have a few things on the go... Paige is in soccer camp everyday from 6-8:30pm way out in south Kelowna. About a 40 minute drive. It is soooo beautiful out there! Very rural, lots of trees, horses, etc. The whole area was evacuated during the firestorm of 2003. You can see the fire-line very close by. So while Paige is doing her camp, I bring books, etc. to read and relax. It is a wonderful time of day!
I am currently working through Beth Moore's study, "A Woman's Heart". It is very good!
I am also reading Lynn Austin's newest novel, "Song of Redemption". Also very good!
I am getting all filled up with the Old Testament and the prophets and the tabernacle. A theme that runs through both books.
Work is going much, much better! I have had my first Monday off and a couple of days of shortened hours, so I am feeling much better emotionally and mentally! Today during my 2 hour break I hope to go home and streak Paige's hair.
This weekend we are off to take P&D to camp for the whole month! Hope we remember to pack everything they need, although, between taking Kenz out to camp the next week and others who are heading out that way, P&D will be well taken care of with care packages and anything else they may forget. After we drop them off we are heading back to Calgary for a couple of days. As it turns out Kevin's two brothers and their families will also be there! We are all going to check out the zoo on Monday, so that will be a wonderful time to see the nieces and nephew! An extra bonus, as we didn't think we would get to see them this summer!
And that's about it for today!
I am currently working through Beth Moore's study, "A Woman's Heart". It is very good!
I am also reading Lynn Austin's newest novel, "Song of Redemption". Also very good!
I am getting all filled up with the Old Testament and the prophets and the tabernacle. A theme that runs through both books.
Work is going much, much better! I have had my first Monday off and a couple of days of shortened hours, so I am feeling much better emotionally and mentally! Today during my 2 hour break I hope to go home and streak Paige's hair.
This weekend we are off to take P&D to camp for the whole month! Hope we remember to pack everything they need, although, between taking Kenz out to camp the next week and others who are heading out that way, P&D will be well taken care of with care packages and anything else they may forget. After we drop them off we are heading back to Calgary for a couple of days. As it turns out Kevin's two brothers and their families will also be there! We are all going to check out the zoo on Monday, so that will be a wonderful time to see the nieces and nephew! An extra bonus, as we didn't think we would get to see them this summer!
And that's about it for today!
Comments